So this my new blog. I used to write all of the time, and I haven't in a while so I thought this would be good. For me, and maybe even for others, you never know.
So I'll start out like this..... telling you a few things about myself.
Im 26, will be 27 in September.
I am madly in love with my boyfriend Dan who Ive known for about 16 or 17 years but have been dating for a little less than a year. He is so good to me, and everything I could ask for. He motivates me and pushes me to do things that are good for me and my life. Together we are a match made in heaven.
My family is my rock. They have been there for me through so much. (that will all come later). My dad is kind, and funny, and a great friend. My mom is smart, and analytical, and also a great friend. My brother is a hard one to figure out, but I know that he is good to me, and i love him so much.
I have a few good friends, but there is one friiend that means so much to me and I dont know what i would do without her. Her name is Amber Nicole, and I admire her in so many ways. I dont get to see her that often because she lives out of state, but when I do see her, we have so much fun. We can be serious, but also take time to be funny and laugh. shes awesome....;
I love anything that has to do with the arts. I love singing, and I love to watch other people, sing and dance and act. My favorite movie is Love and Sex. It is a great love story that I highly recommend!!!!!
I have a lot of things that I used to do that I want to get back into. Like painting, and writing. I did, however, just start making jewelry. They have turned out pretty good, and I have been giving them as gifts.
My favorite person in the world was my grandmom jones. She , to this day, is my inspiration. I strive to be like her.
Hopefully this blog will be a good place for me to get some feelings out and just get back to writing. Hopefully I can make some new friends too. I don't know much about this whole blogging thing, but i Know that I am interested in finding out.
Right now , Im off to go figure the rest of this site out. Thanks for taking the time to read.
Oh yeah, right now my right foot is broken in five places and my humerus is broken... (my arm). So that is another reason why I wanted to get into this.
have a good night everyone.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me
Blog Archive
About Me
- KristaLynn
- Im 26 years old and reside in PA. I have great family, friends, and boyfriend.
No comments:
Post a Comment