Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tonight, tonight wont be just any night

So all day I've been excited cause Dan and I are going out tonight to do something very special. We are going to Longwood Gardens. I think it will be very romantic.  LOL.  I have been looking forward to it all day.  Should be a lot of fun.

Last night I could not sleep. I kept thinking about my recent injury, and it started really making me mad.  I havent gotten too upset about it until now.  I am just tired of not being able to walk around.  At least I have my family and Danny to help me out.

I was also just looking at some old pictures.  I got some amatuer photographer to take some pictures of me and my friend julie a few years back. I remember thinking then that i wasnt that skinny but when i look back now i get so mad and jealous of that time in my life because Im about 50 pounds heavier now.  I just really have to try and watch what i eat becaue i dont want to be overwieght at the age of 27.  

Dan just told me he heard thunder on his way home.  now we might not be able to go to Longwood Gardens.  If that is the case, we will just do something else just as fun. he always takes good care of me.    <3

1 comment:

*Robin* said...

Hope you got to go to Longwood! Another fun date idea: have a picnic in Valley Forge park and then go for a hike!

Me

Me

About Me

My photo
Im 26 years old and reside in PA. I have great family, friends, and boyfriend.